Individual Solar Electrification Systems
Independent solar streetlamps
Streetlamp with sight on the solar panels
The public streetlamp is independent of the electrical grid, because it works with solar energy.
The solarlamp consists of:
- Solarpanel mounted on the post
- Control unit (controlling the battery voltage and switches the light)
- Streetlamp, reflector with energy saving lamps of different powers.
The instalation of independent solarlamps joints different advantages:
- It can be installed in areas without electric grid
- Even so, in sites with public electric grid, they are saving costs for grid conections,
cables and transformers, for planification and instalation (most times subterraneous)
- The public electrical grid is not charged, which means that it doesn´t need amplification.
- Uniluminated dangerous sites can be iluminated "Ad Hoc" or instantaneously
- Other systems like for example independent traffic lights have almost the
same caracteristics and advantages.
Models of the Solarstreetlamp
We got different models of streetlamps, and are able to forward your "owner designed " solar lamp.
Our complete standard model is working with 7 solar panels, one stationary battery, the contol unit, the lamp post with reflector and energy saving lamps and is delivered with it´s manual.
In different countrys in Europe and Southamerica we are able to do the instalation for you.
Naturally we are able to fulfill special needs, like for example:
Solar streetlamps activated by movement switches or determined service hours
Independent "Warning systems", solar traffic lights, and much more.