OTHER INTERESTING SITES
- Babahoyo is the capital of Los Ríos province and has 85,000 inhabitants.
- Pueblo Viejo is located in the north of Babahoyo.
- Quevedo is located in the north of Babahoyo, halfway to Santo Domingo. Quevedo is the second most important city in Los Ríos.
- Ventanas is in the north of Babahoyo.
- Palenque se encuantra en el norte de Babahoyo.
- Vinces is in the northwest of Babahoyo. "Paris Chiquito" as Vinces is also called is a town famous for its buildings and its agricultural production.
Vinces o tambíen "Paris Chiquito"
Provincia Los Ríos
Other destinies, cities y sites