Tourism in the province of Los Ríos
Los Ríos province has 660,000 inhabitants, 340,000 urban and 320,000 rural.
Los Ríos has an area of 7,100 square kilometers, divided into 12 cantons.
MUNICIPALITIES / CANTONS
- Babahoyo is the capital of Los Ríos province and has 85,000 inhabitants.
- In Babahoyo it is worth visiting the House of José Joaquín de Olmedo
- Pueblo Viejo is located in the north of Babahoyo.
- Quevedo is located in the north of Babahoyo, in the middle of Santo Domingo. Quevedo is the second most important city in Los Ríos.
- Ventanas is in the north of Babahoyo.
- Vinces is in the northwest of Babahoyo. "Paris Chiquito" as Vinces is also called is a town famous for its buildings and its agricultural production.
- Palenque is located in the north of Babahoyo.
- You can visit the Puerto Bajaña spa with fresh water from the Baba river near the city of Buena Fe
OTHER INTERESTING SITES
Playa de La Reveza
- La Reveza is an extensive freshwater beach, an important tourist site, and lies between Vinces and Mocache.
GOBIERNO DE LA PROVINCIA
Other cities and sites
CAMARA DE TURISMO DE LA PROVINCIA